Audit is the fundamental part of the marketing planning process. It examines all your current activities related to marketing and your business, and it also analyses the internal and external environments around you including the competition.
- Focus your attention and business to the right customers
- Discover new, neglected markets
- Reveal opportunities previously unseen
Marketing Strategy & Plan
Back in the day marketing was so much easier, there were a few radio channels, two or three magazines in each category, posters and leaflets grabbed attention. If you were able to position your product with the correct message then you were in business.
Now, in 2016, we have so many ways to market ourselves that is overwhelming for most. The internet has taken the largest share for marketing opportunities and the traditional channels are certainly not dead, but on their own they are not effective anymore. Therefore, a solid Strategy and a flexible Plan needs to be developed to cut through the noise and determine where exactly the company is heading.
New Window Marketing team offers to develop a successful and forward thinking strategy and plan for small and medium businesses.
- Clarify business marketing objectives
- Use marketing budget more effectively and profitably
- Develop and communicate your USP (Unique Selling Point)
- Create schedule on how exactly the objectives will be accomplished
- Measure achievements
Branding is one of the most fundamental elements of your company that needs to be right and communicated well. Marketing materials need to be designed to reflect your business and what it stands for, but branding goes way beyond the logo or graphical element. When you think of branding, you want to think about user experience and how your brand is perceived.
- People feel more at ease when purchasing your products
- It sets you apart from the competition
- Generate referrals more easily by having a memorable brand
- Strong brand provides value to your organisation
The website is one of your most valuable online marketing assets. It doesn’t only need to be aesthetically pleasing, but also convert visitors into leads or sales. Too many companies make their website’s design stunning but forget about the usability and primary purpose of it – encourage the visitor to buy or enquire about your product or service.
And there is more to it – it’s only the start when the website is up and running. Visitor behaviour needs to be continuously analysed to make improvements and increase conversion rates further. We combine both and ensure that your website gets the desired looks without compromising the usability.
- Gain credibility
- Target wider markets
- Save money on printing and distribution
- Your own identity
- Improve advertising effectiveness
Newsletters / Mail-shots
Sending a newsletter is an old trick in the digital marketing book, however, based on our experience and numerous customer surveys it is still one of the most powerful marketing tools out there, especially for B2B businesses if used properly. Nowadays, newsletters should be personalised and targeted, i.e. based on previous purchases, different content newsletters for various target groups. At New Window Marketing we use all the tools and techniques available to make your newsletters look beautiful while not forgetting about efficiency and clicks.
- Ability to measure what is of interest to your subscribers
- Sales of your products and services will increase
- Increase visitors to your website
- Enhance profile of your products and company
- Costs much less than direct mail
- Still one of the best marketing tools out there for B2B businesses
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
SEO is essential for your company to be discoverable online. On average 64% of website traffic comes from search engines, which means it’s not only icing on the cake but it’s a crucial ingredient to marketing your business.
The days are gone when only using the right keywords to your website will rank it high in Google search results. Now, you can even get penalised by Google if they find your site is doing search engine optimisation improperly.
Today, the focus is on engaging content, time spent on the website and overall user experience. Our experts will make sure that your site is optimised and climbs up the rankings by using the best SEO practices.
- Find new customers and drive sales
- Attract relevant traffic with high conversion potential
- Build brand awareness through better rankings
- Explore new markets
- Better and more user-friendly website
Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
When a visitor visits your website, you want to give them directions of what to do. Otherwise, they will just wander around your page and leave without taking any action. Even the most effective marketing campaigns will essentially be nullified by a website that is not optimised. You want the visitor to put a product in the cart, fill out a contact form or anything else that will convert the site visitor to a lead or a happy customer.
CRO does exactly that. By testing various versions of your website (i.e. colour of a button, product layout), CRO practice can increase the conversion rates even for sites that seem to be okay. How? CRO is a numbers game and it discards the gut feeling of what you ‘think’ will work better. By comparing different layouts of your website, it measures exactly which one performs better and which not.
- Increase website conversion rates
- Helps you understand customers better
- Increase your website profits (e-commerce)
- Increase contact form submissions (services)
- Lowers customer acquisition costs
Social Media is quickly becoming one of the most important parts of any company’s marketing strategy. It is an important channel which can be used to communicate with your company customers, promote goods and just being part of a community where you want to promote your brand.
New Window Marketing can create your social media profiles, post on your behalf and create post calendars that would align with your campaigns and promotions. Our social media team can regularly engage with other users and find creative ways to gain more followers to your brand profile.
- Improved customer service
- Easy to distribute content
- Increased traffic to your website
- Upgraded SEO rankings
- Save money
You’ve probably heard of content marketing before – it now has evolved from a buzzword to one of the most important aspects of marketing. It has grown to become one of the most powerful tools to grow your business and connect with potential customers. To reap the benefits of content marketing, you must have a clear strategy in place and a long-term vision. Without it, you will just create noise. We will help you develop an excellent content marketing strategy to make your content engaging and aligned with your company goals.
- Higher visibility in search engines
- Decreased marketing costs and compounding value
- Generate more leads and sales by selling your story
- More social media traffic (more followers as a bonus)
- More website traffic
- Brand awareness
Video at the age of YouTube and Facebook video has a huge potential to support your business. According to Cisco, video will account for 69% of all internet traffic by 2017 – we’re pretty sure you wouldn’t want to miss out on that. In the age of information overload, it’s vital for small businesses to keep it simple and produce videos that are engaging and easy to digest. Our experts will assist you with all things video – from strategy and planning to shooting, editing and publishing.
- Adds “wow” factor to your marketing
- Sets you apart from the competition
- Helps present complex information more clearly
- Possibility of your video going viral
Promotion & Advertising
Advertising and promotion are one of the most used marketing tools available, but can be of a negative value if not used correctly. It is easy to pay for an ad in a magazine or use Google AdWords, however, without a proper strategy and presentation a lot of money can go to waste if the advertising campaign is not thought out carefully. New Window Marketing will help you develop exciting campaigns, choose the right media and report closely on your return on investment.
- It completes your branding efforts
- Look like a big fish and gain trust
- Get your ads featured on relevant sites (e.g. banner ads)
- Complete transparency in digital
An exhibition or a trade show is a great place to meet new customers and form new partnerships with other businesses. It also helps you to build more established and reliable brand. It is not always cheap, though, you have to make sure your stand looks good, is well staffed with the best of your sales team and has a good strategy in place to make it all worthwhile. We can help you design and set up your booth, develop a strategy and integrate it into your existing marketing plan.
- Develop and strengthen your brand
- Meet new potential customers
- Generate high-quality leads from target audience
- Great opportunity to launch new products